Wednesday, February 18, 2026
Google search engine
HomeLifestyleRecipesSupplies for the Ford F-150 are flowing again and the Australian delivery...

Supplies for the Ford F-150 are flowing again and the Australian delivery stop order has been lifted

The on Ford F-150 by Ford Australia in July has now been lifted.

The US-built full-size pickup truck, which is being converted to right-hand drive (RHD) for Ford Australia by RMA in Melbourne, was not the subject of a “stop sale” promotion and Ford dealers continued to accept orders, but RMA was asked to stop delivering vehicles to dealers.

“Shipments of remanufactured RHD F-150s have been paused while we work through some internal requirements,” Ford said in a statement provided to Daily Sparkz in July.

“We expect to be able to provide an update to our dealers by the end of July,” Ford said previously.

With Daily Sparkz you can save thousands on a new car. Click Here to get a great deal.

Daily Sparkz We learned of the delivery hold – which we understand was due to a shortage of components needed for recall work – after Ford sold just 11 examples of the F-150 in June, while rivals like the Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Ram 1500 and Toyota Tundra found 258, 279 and 48 new examples, respectively.

F-150 sales fell to zero in July due to the delivery halt, with just three sales recorded in August and just one in September.

January was the iconic pickup’s best sales month this year with 230 registrations, and only 549 F-150s were delivered through the end of September in 2025 (compared to 2,112 Ram 1500s, 1,636 Silverado 1500s and 618 Tundras).

While Ford Australia did not provide details on the reasons for the pause in deliveries, the move came ahead of a US recall for multiple Ford models affecting 646,000 vehicles, including the F-150 in North America.